Director Information Communications and Technology (ICT) Health Service Senior Executive Band 1
Hunter New England Local Health District
The Director ICT leads plans and manages information and communication technology (ICT) for a large Local Health District. The role provides leadership and management of the ICT staff, infrastructure and network services.
For further information, download the role description.
Applying for this Role
You are required to submit a one page covering letter, including a short statement in response to the targeted questions below:
- Describe your extensive executive management experience and proven track record of achievement in leading digital/ICT service delivery in a large and complex service environment.
- Describe your experience in the delivery of highly successful customer service and your approach or methodology employed in the delivery.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience at an executive level in providing leadership and management in ICT infrastructure development and service provision in a complex environment, including demonstrated experience in building, maintaining and operating reliable, highly available, customer focused, secure ICT services.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in the development and integration of ICT systems and processes to improve health service management and clinical service delivery, improve customer service, elevate performance, add value and increase service viability.
This is an ongoing, full time, Band 1, Health Service senior executive (HSSE) role. An attractive remuneration package within the range of $198,453 to $220,396 per annum, with annual performance reviews will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please contact Michael Di Rienzo, Chief Executive, Hunter New England Local Health District on 02 4921 4922 should you have any additional questions about the role.
Applicants must apply through www.iworkfor.nsw.gov.au (search by job reference number 000066B7).
NSW Health values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with a disability and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications close: Monday 18th June at 11.59pm
- The selection methods for this role are in accordance with the Government Sector Employment Act 2013 executive structure and employment arrangements for the NSW public sector.
- Applicants must respond to the targeted questions and submit an up to date resume. For further guidance, refer to Applying for a role in the NSW Public Service.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate their proficiency in the capabilities outlined in the Role Description. These will be assessed through the recruitment process to determine their suitability for appointment. For further information, refer to the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework.
- Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
- Relevant standard screening checks will be undertaken following interviews e.g. National Criminal Records Checks, Service Checks, Proof of ID (100 – point ID Checks) etc.
- Click here for information on NSW Health