- Temporary contract – 12 months, full time (38 hours per week)
- Taronga Conservation Society Australia Salaried Employees Award (Clerk Grade 5 – base salary of $81,369 plus superannuation and leave loading, total package $90,190)
- Location Sydney
Here is your chance to be an essential part of the team implementing the biggest program of IT projects, across all areas of the organization, in Taronga’s History!
About the role…
The IT Project Coordinator assists IT Project Managers with the development and implementation of projects, including project plans, policies and solutions and contributes to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis activities and planning and monitoring activities. The position will also be responsible for the communication of project updates to Taronga staff, as well as helping to celebrate our successes!
You will be working day to day with the Project Delivery and IT Operations Teams on our 15 “Business Systems Uplift” projects including the new Ticketing System, CRM, Business Intelligence, Rostering, Employee Self Service and Point of Sale systems.
• Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects
• Assist in drafting, maintain and update project documentation throughout the life cycle of the project, this includes but is not limited to project requirements, management plans, schedules, status reports, financials, risk, assumptions, issues and dependencies register (RAID), presentation packs for steering Committee meetings, high level project pipeline, implementation and test plans and process documentation.
• Organise project team meetings and workshops with both internal and external stakeholders, chair meetings if required and record and distribute minutes from these.
• Research and analyse options in relation to business cases and project deliverables to guide optimal decision making
• Assist with application testing and training end users.
• Develop and coordinate change management activities and communicate across the organisation.
• Stand in for project managers and program manager as required.
You will have:
• Experience in the implementation of project methodology.
• Tertiary qualifications in project management or related discipline.
• Obtain and maintain a current volunteer NSW Working with Children Check at own expense.
Applications must be completed via http://www.jobs.nsw.gov.au/using the reference number 00005Z9S or searching the word Taronga. For more information in relation to the vacant position please contact Paul White on 9978 4630 or email@example.com
Please submit your resume and a cover letter (no more than two pages), addressing the below 2 target questions here:
1. Outline your previous experience working within a project team and how you monitored, tracked and reported on the status of project deliverables. Give an example of a method of communication you used to report on the project to people outside the project team. (no more than 300 words)
2. This role requires someone who will take initiative, and work autonomously when required and manage multiple tasks. Can you provide an example of how you successfully manage multiple tasks whilst working independently and as part of a team? (no more than 300 words)
Applications close: Sunday 25th March 2018