Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination. Its focus is on marketing the State; developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, cultural and business events; and supporting the development of significant tourism infrastructure and projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will develop and implement strategies to secure and/or support high profile events which will deliver economic, media and social value to Western Australia.
This role is permanent and full time.
WORK BENEFITS AND CONDITIONS
There are many benefits accessed by Tourism WA employees, some of them include:
- four weeks annual leave per year
- gazetted State public holidays
- three weeks paid personal leave, which includes carers leave
- a variety of career development and training opportunities, and
- a Superannuation contribution of 9.5%
APPLICATION AND WORK RELATED REQUIREMENTS
To apply, candidates are required to prepare and submit:
- A comprehensive CV;
- A statement addressing the Requirements of the Positon specific to the Key Result Areas and Duties, in no more than two (2) pages;
- The completed application form.
The Requirements of the Positon can be located in the Job Description Form.
FURTHER JOB RELATED INFORMATION
For further information about the position, please contact Saskia Doherty, Executive Director Events, on 0400 909 404 (not to be contacted for Applicant Information Packs or assistance with lodging your application).
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button and you will be redirected to JobsWA. Please follow the advertising instructions located in the advertisement. If not directed straight to the pool, please key the pool ref into the web search box. Detailed information about the role can be found here, including the Job Description Form.
CLOSING DATE:Tuesday, 2 January 2018 at 4pm (WST).