Position Number: 20/042
Salary: Level 7 $119,725 - $128,033 PSCSAA
- Leads the development of systems, methodology and processes to convert data and information to actionable insights and organisational knowledge
- Evaluates and monitors the performance of offer (products & services) and market (channels, customers, competitors) strategies and activities in consultation with key stakeholders
- Leads the establishment of systems and methodologies to analyse, compare and predict product, service, customer and channel performance, and to identify, analyse and forecast trends
- Leads standard and experimental activities that frame and test assumptions, findings, complex scenarios and hypotheses in relation to the organisation’s product and service portfolio, marketing mix, strategic initiatives, strategic targets, and key processes
- Leads the transfer of knowledge and education of the organisation on current and new approaches to analysis, analytics, insights, information presentation and key metrics
- Makes strategic policy recommendations and decisions on internal and external data and information accuracy, relevance, collection, transformation, analysis, assurance and retention
- Leads the identification, establishment, benchmarking and continuous improvement of the organisation’s key metrics in relation to product, customer, service and channel performance
- Leads the quality, timely, effective and efficient delivery of analytical services to all internal and external customers and the promotion of a team culture driven by excellence
- Leads organisation wide change activities and an evidence-based, learning-oriented culture that promotes and ensures the timely sharing of accurate and meaningful evidence and insights
- Develops and manages effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Undertakes other duties as required
For further job related information:
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Glenn Jamieson, Senior Manager Analysis and Monitoring on 9488 6176.
Please view the About us section on our web page http://www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au/lotterywest/about-us and follow the link to Jobs WA by clicking Careers (find out more) – current career opportunities. Refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next six (6) months at Lotterywest.
Closing date: 9:30am Monday 27 July 2020