Division: Grants and Community Development
Position number: Pool Ref 20/029
Salary: Level 4 $79,452 - $83,797 PSCSAA
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only
- Managing the office and day to day activities of the General Manager, including working closely with the office of the CEO and other General Managers
- Coordinating at a high level and proactively managing communications, reporting and administrative functions on behalf of the General Manager and Senior Managers including parliamentary questions and business reporting and briefings to the Board/Executive
- Controlling documents in accordance with Lotterywest standards including records management and applying appropriate standards, confidentiality and privacy
- Managing the diary, meetings, travel and logistics planning for the General Manager and Senior Managers
- Providing executive officer support to the General Manager and Senior Managers
- Providing executive officer support to panels, forums and committees including coordinating all communications, meetings and activities, and preparing and maintaining all appropriate records
- Developing, implementing and managing business processes relevant to the office of the General Manager, including analysing their effectiveness and consulting with others in recommending improvements and implementing any changes
- Building strong relationships with all team members within the business unit, with other areas of the organisation and with a broad range of external stakeholders
- Managing and administering contracts and providing the necessary contract management accountabilities
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the services of the team to both internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Participating in business projects as required
- Other duties as required
There are three Management Support Officer positions located at Lotterywest that provide management support to the General Manager and Senior Managers.
For further job related information:
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Lorna Pritchard, General Manager Grants and Community Development on 9488 6268.
Please view the About us section on our web page http://www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au/lotterywest/about-us and follow the link to Jobs WA by clicking Careers (find out more) – current career opportunities. Refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next twelve (12) months at Lotterywest.
Closing date: 9:30am Monday, 30 March 2020