- Leads the design, development, and implementation of policy standards and roadmaps for Lotteries
- Leads the design, development, and implementation of governance, risk and audit standards and roadmaps for Lotteries
- Leads the quality assurance, control and continual improvement of policies, governance, risk and audit standards and activities
- Leads and manages compliance with national and international accreditations in the fields of responsible gambling/harm minimisation, risk and audit
- Responsible for maintaining visibility of Lotteries operations and assessing proposed changes for appropriateness, effectiveness, completeness and alignment with community standards
- Proactively applies knowledge of policy to support the General Manager and the Senior Managers with the preparation of internal and external advice, proposals, Ministerial and Parliamentary Requests, Executive and Board papers, business cases and project documents
- Provides advice to internal and external stakeholders on policy matters relating to the operation of Lotteries and coordinates high level correspondence relating to Lotteries policy
- Ensures policy positions, correspondence and reports are complete, accurate, and demonstrate critical thinking, risk identification and mitigation
- Develops and manages effective relationships and strategic partnerships with key responsible gambling stakeholders including Government, academia and industry and service providers
- Undertakes other duties as required
For further job related information:
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Ioannis Gerothanasis, General Manager Lotteries on 0410 200 451. Alternatively for general HR queries please contact Sarah Solin, Human Resources Officer on 08 9488 6493.
Please view the About us section on our web page http://www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au/lotterywest/about-us and follow the link to Jobs WA by clicking Careers (find out more) – current career opportunities. Refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next six (6) months at Lotterywest.
Closing Date: 9:30am Monday, 30 March 2020