Full Time - Permanent
Vacancy No: 18/39
Level/Salary: L6 $100,966 – $111,590 PSGOGA
- Lead the development and delivery of high quality web and mobile software solutions, from requirements to deployment, that meet the complex evolving needs of the business and align to the business strategy
- Developing, building, testing, versioning, documenting, and deploying software releases through the various internal development and test environments into the live environment with minimum disruption to customers and end users
- Ensures technical solutions are properly architected and specified, and drives optimal user experiences and user centered designs
- Work with predictive and agile methodologies to drive improvement and maximise the team's productivity
- Understand key trends in technology, providing technical expertise in the area of application development and make recommendations in relation to web development tools and technologies
- Contribute to innovative and effective long term strategic planning to ensure software solutions meet long term needs
- Identify and evaluate technical risks and provide expertise to enable quick decisions on scheduled and team-agreed timelines in situations involving a high level of complexity and sensitivity, which require considerable interpretation and analysis
- Contribute to release planning and management with key internal and external stakeholders
- Build and sustain relationships with stakeholders working collaboratively to provide a high level of responsiveness and proactively resolve complex stakeholder issues
- Strive for continuous improvement by seeking feedback from stakeholders to gauge satisfaction with the effectiveness of services
- Provide input to monitoring and measuring service contract delivery and engagement with all suppliers
- Develops unit, functional and automated tests to ensure delivery of a high-quality, production-ready technology solutions
- Work with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Other duties as required
For further job related information:
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Glenn Williams, Manager Applications Development on 9488 6232.
Please download the job pack on the Job Opportunities link on our web pagehttp://www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au/lotterywest/about-us and refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next six (6) months at Lotterywest.
Closing date: 9.30am, Monday 23 July 2018.