People & Culture Partner
Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Partner
ESTA is the critical link between the Victorian community and the state's emergency services agencies and it partners with the agencies to improve service delivery to the community. It provides Victoria's 24-hour emergency call-taking and dispatch services for police, fire, ambulance and VICSES and manages the provision of advanced, operational communications for police, ambulance, fire services and the SES. Its vision is to be a high-performing team trusted by the community and our partners to deliver the right emergency response.
About the role
The People & Culture Partner is a key role in a new team providing a value add generalist HR service and plays a key role supporting the implementation of people initiatives. The Partnering team has a key focus on workforce planning, talent, change management, and performance.
The variety and challenge in this role will come from the following duties
- Provide advice to managers on performance and talent management, to build high performing teams
- Implement new OD initiatives in support of our People Strategy
- Build people management capability to enable a great people experience
- Advise on HR issues including workforce planning, change management, performance management, IR/ER, OH&S and HR policy, and enterprise agreement interpretation
- Undertake projects, research, and analysis on new people initiatives
You will have:
- Demonstrated ability to provide accurate and contemporary HR related advice with impactful outcomes
- Strong analytical and research capability
- Proven capability to deliver evidence based papers and presentations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Bachelor degree qualification and experience
We can offer you:
- A role that makes a vital contribution to the Victorian community every day through a high-performance workforce
- A job that's is challenging and makes a difference
- Belong to a connected, highly inclusive and supportive team where every role has impact
How to Apply
Applicants should prepare a response that demonstrates alignment with the selection criteria and motivation for the role.
Click the 'apply' button to be taken to ESTA's online application portal.
Applications will close Wednesday 24 January 2018
- Closing Date:
- 24 Jan 2018
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Change Management/Organisational Development