- Executive leadership role
- Full time position
As a member of the Film Victoria Executive Leadership team, the Head of Marketing and Screen Production Attraction will work closely with the CEO to develop strategic initiatives and policy that delivers cultural and creative capital to the state.
The role is responsible for:
- Leading and managing the strategic direction and operations of the Marketing and Screen Production Attraction division
- Marketing and developing Victoria as a leading and competitive destination for screen production activity nationally and internationally
- Driving initiatives that build on Victoria's screen capability and stimulate employment and economic spend in a dynamic global screen industry
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships to provide outstanding customer service
- Developing and executing communications and marketing strategies and a brand strategy which markets Victoria as a go to destination for screen production
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in strategic marketing including experience in formulating and delivering strategic marketing and communications activities
- Strategic planning skills demonstrated through the development of business plans, programs and initiatives that translate strategic direction into operational activity
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing teams to achieve performance objectives, prioritise competing demands, delegate work appropriately and manage budgets and resources
- Experience in formulating and delivering strategic marketing and communications activities, including alignment of brand reputation concepts to activities
- Client service delivery experience in either a business to business or Government to business environment. Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional outcomes and service excellence while effectively managing any associated risks
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience in the national and international screen industry
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly and confidently convey or present complex or sensitive information and ideas effectively through both verbal and written communication
To learn more about Film Victoria please visit our website at www.film.vic.gov.au.
If you require additional information or would like to discuss the role further, please contact Alison Bennett, Human Resources Manageron (03) 9660 3243.
How to apply
Interested? To apply, please click the Apply Now button or visit www.careers.vic.gov.au.
Candidates need to include a statement addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
Applications close Sunday 17 June 2018