Assistant Accountant –Full time, ongoing position
Salary Range: $79,955 - $90,716 per annum plus statutory superannuation
Film Victoria is seeking an experienced, business-minded Assistant Accountant with good attention to detail to join our Finance team. In this interesting and varied role the successful candidate would be responsible for accounts payable and receivable, payroll, financial reporting and other finance projects as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Accounting/Commerce with progress towards membership with a professional accounting body (CPA/CA/CIMA)
- Financial Management experience (Accounts payable and receivable) knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV system is desirable
- Payroll experience – practical experience in this area using Sage Micropay will be highly advantageous
- Exceptional client service skills to respond to queries from staff of all levels in a timely and professional manner
- Experience in the public sector and a knowledge of public sector compliance requirements will be highly regarded
To learn more about Film Victoria please visit our website at www.film.vic.gov.au.
If you require additional information or would like to discuss the role further, please contact Liahn Nortje, Head of Corporate Services on (03) 9660 3225.
How to apply
Interested? To apply, please click the Apply Now button or visit http://www.careers.vic.gov.au
Candidates must include a short statement addressing each Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description attached. Please limit your response to two pages and 1500 words.
Applications close midnight Wednesday 19 July 2017