Do you have experience in operational asset management and/or maintenance practices?
Join the Coliban Water team Now!
About the Role
Join our Strategic Asset Performance team as our new technical lead and in return you will be met with an inclusive and supportive team environment with a strong emphasis on your continuous development and growth in the position.
Reporting to the Strategic Asset Performance Manager, you will be integral in assisting with the continual improvement of Coliban Water’s asset management practices. Your role will be key in the ongoing compliance and demonstrated maturity against the Asset Management Accountability Framework (AMAF).
This role will play an increasingly integral part in the exciting transformation of the organisation, particularly in the development of supporting asset renewal strategies associated with the likely increase in capital expenditure over PS23 and into the future, ensuring that our renewal plans and strategies are backed up by fundamental asset management practices such as asset condition and risk management processes.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinating and delivering critical activities to achieve compliance and maturity with AMAF as well as alignment with ISO55000 standards.
- Providing expert advice to Coliban Water asset owners regarding:
- Asset renewal plans
- Asset condition assessment and monitoring
- Asset failure modes
- Asset risk and mitigation, including spares management
- Asset management process documentation
- Delivery of Asset Management projects aligned to the organisation’s strategic objectives
- Developing technical standards and guidance regarding preferred equipment
- Maximising effective decision making from the Asset Information Management System
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships as well as effectively communicate, consult and influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve win/win outcomes, as well as;
- Substantial experience in asset management and operations, preferably in the utility sector.Demonstrated ability and confidence to make decisions independently, considering stakeholder requirements and team objectives
- Experience or comprehensive understanding of condition assessment and risk management principles.
- Understanding of the principles of the asset lifecycle as well as an understanding of ISO55000 or the Asset Management Accountability Framework
- An ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. Must have well developed project management skills and evidence of displaying initiative.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with evidence of being able to achieve in a team environment
The salary and conditions for this position will be as per the Coliban Water Enterprise Agreement 2021 Band 4 $88,152 - $100,306 base salary will be offered to the successful candidate commensurate with their skills and experience.
To discuss this position in more detail please contact Craig Goddard, Strategic Asset Performance Manager on (03) 5434 1264
To apply, click the red button below. From the Coliban Water Careers page, apply by submitting your resume, cover letter and outline your suitability against the success criteria detailed in the Position Description. Applications close 5pm Monday 6th June 2022 - please note candidates may be contacted before the closing date.