IT Change Business Analyst
Banyule Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
IT Change Business Analyst
- Key IT change management role
- Flexible work arrangements
Banyule City Council is an award winning organisation that prides itself on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement. Our 1000 plus employees uphold an enviable reputation for customer service and work diligently to maintain high quality services to provide the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the community.
Reporting to the IT Applications & Digital Coordinator the IT Change Business Analyst will develop and manage an organisational change management framework for use within IT service delivery and support the implementation of new business applications. You will also establish change management and communication procedures, tools, training, techniques and templates.
You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade, convince, negotiate and gain co operation of a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in the adoption of change. You will have well-developed facilitation and communication skills and have the ability to write and present training sessions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree or equivalent industry experience within an information technology, or related field
- Industry certification in an organisational change management
- Substantial experience in developing practical change and communications strategies
- Excellent written & verbal skills to produce and present effective training materials, policies, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrated success in the management of organisational change and communication activities for IT
- Personal Values & Behaviours aligned to those of Banyule City Council
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
- Salary package $96,444.07 to $107,598.98 plus 10% super
- Permanent Full time plus a RDO
- Opportunity to collaborate with a highly skilled motivated IT team
- Access to quality learning and development opportunities and a great range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Contemporary office located in Greensborough close to public transports and cafes
How to apply:
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Fang Stevenson IT Applications & Digital Coordinator Tel: 9490 4975 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description.
Applications Close 11.45pm on Sunday 22 May 2022.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email email@example.com or call 9940 4235.
In line with the directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer, this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are successful in this recruitment, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
- Closing Date:
- 29 May 2022
- VIC - Banyule
- $96,444.07 to $107,598.98 plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time