IT Application Project Manager
Banyule Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
IT Application Project Manager
We are seeking an IT Applications Project Manager to join our team on a permanent full time basis.
The Digital Transformation & Information Management team is responsible for the delivery and support of IT business applications, infrastructure & digital services to our organisation, Councillors and community.
The key focus areas of the role are
- To manage IT application projects
- To achieve the required project outcomes
- To play a key role in ensuring projects/change initiatives meet their objectives on time and on budget
- To facilitate development of business requirements documents
- To develop change and communications plans
- To gather, validate and document technical and functional requirements for system developments
- To work with business units to drive faster adoption, higher utilisation of and proficiency with changes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Postgraduate qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in successful delivery of business application projects
- Substantial experience in developing practical change and communications strategies
- Extensive experience in facilitate and development of business documents and functional specifications
- Excellent written skills to produce effective training materials & policies
- Demonstrated success in the management of organisational change and communication activities
- Strong understanding of IT systems solutions, projects and system development lifecycle
- Attention to detail, and demonstrated experience working with multiple concurrent projects
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
- Salary package $111,727.85 to $124,871.11 plus 10% super
- Permanent full time plus a monthly rostered day off
- Opportunity to collaborate with a highly skilled motivated IT team
- Access to quality learning and development opportunities and a great range of health and wellbeing initiatives
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Fang Stevenson 0435074867 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Sunday 29 May 2022.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email email@example.com or call 9940 4235.
In line with the directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer, this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are successful in the recruitment and selection process, you will
- Closing Date:
- 29 May 2022
- VIC - Banyule
- $111,727.85 - $124,871.11 plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time