Communications and Marketing Lead - [Archived Advertisement]
Banyule City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Communications and Marketing Lead
Banyule is seeking a Communications & Marketing Lead to join our organisation to guide the marketing, social media and internal communications functions of Council.
As the Communications & Marketing Lead you will bring energy, talent, vision and your experience in, and strong working knowledge of, marketing and storytelling communications to help design and implement internal communications campaigns and activities.
You will share our values of respect, integrity, responsibility, initiative and inclusion, and have a passion for helping a community of over 130,000 residents to live happier, healthier and more connected lives, all while growing your skills and advancing your career. We look forward to you starting the next chapter of your career at Banyule Council.
As the Communications & Marketing Lead your role will focus on:
- Lead the creation of content that provides a clear organisational story, narrative, and identity consistent with Council’s values and priorities
- Lead and support the creation of content, campaigns and strategies to grow social media audiences
- Provide leadership, oversight and strategic direction to Council’s internal communications
- Be a brand advocate and ensure all Council content is consistent with Council’s style & branding requirements
- Lead a team of communications professionals, coaching and supporting them to produce high quality content
You will have:
- Experience and strong working knowledge of all aspects of contemporary storytelling and marketing communications utilizing, social media and other digital and offline channels
- Demonstrated success leading internal communications campaigns and strategies
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite desirable
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a small team
- Experience in policy development, review, implementation & continuous improvement
We can offer you:
- Attractive salary range $96,444.70 to $107,598.98 plus super
- Permanent full time plus a monthly rostered day off
- Access to professional development opportunities, study assistance program & wellbeing programs
- Be part of a progressive, energetic and supportive team
- Flexible working conditions and a variety of leave arrangements
How to apply:
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Shawn Neilsen 04126 616 229 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description.
Applications Close 11.45pm on Sunday 15 May 2022.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9940 4235.
In line with the directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer, this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are successful in this recruitment, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
- Closing Date:
- 15 May 2022
- VIC - Banyule
- $96,444.07 to $107,598.98 plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time