This Senior Project Manager role will be a key part in delivering a range of building, sports field and civil construction projects for the Banyule community.
This autonomous role will be responsible to work with key stakeholders to lead the planning and delivery of a range of major projects.
The role requires excellence in a number of key skills including
- Communication, stakeholder management, project management and working across multidisciplinary teams
- The ability to think on your feet and have an astute political acumen in project delivery will also be essential to be successful in the role
- A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant
- Permanent full time 38 hour week
- Flexible work arrangements, currently working from home arrangements are in place
- Access to quality learning and development opportunities and a great range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Office location is Greensborough
Culture: Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Geoff Glynn, Director Assets & City Services on 9457 9982 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on Sunday 20 September 2020.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply