VPS 3.2 $71,807 gross per annum + 9.5% superannuation
Parental Leave Cover
Full Time, Fixed Term for 12 Months
The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is seeking a Digital Communities Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating the NGV's social media presence.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Working with the Head of Marketing and Senior Campaign Manager you will coordinate social / online strategy development (brand, exhibition, community) this includes industry research and reporting so as to ensure the NGV can be at the forefront of digital. Other key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the Senior Campaign Manager to create themes and stories for all NGV social platforms and coordinate content for and management/monitoring of Twitter / Vine, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube / Vimeo, blogs, apps, as well as outreach (bloggers, influencers).
- Spearheading the integration of social / online across all Gallery marketing and otherwise (Commercial, Curatorial, Foundation, Front of House, Media, Members, Programs), ensuring that visitors to the Gallery (onsite / online) can seamlessly serve as digital ambassadors.
- Ensuring Gallery-wide social / online education and activation, enabling other NGV staff to achieve the above.
- Coordinating social / online events / programs with influencers and target audiences in conjunction with the relevant departments.
- Coordinating the schedule and create NGV enews for all relevant stakeholder groups, as well as provide analysis, reporting and best practice research.
- Contributing to web content in collaboration with multimedia and audience engagement departments.
To be successful you will have a tertiary degree and practical experience in an online communications role. You possess the ability to generate new ideas, drawing on a range of information sources to identify new ways of doing things, actively influencing and promoting ideas and translating creative ideas into workplace improvements. You will prepare communications including posts, briefs, emails and reports using clear, concise and grammatically correct language and ensure that written communications contain necessary information to achieve their purpose using the appropriate style and formats. You can identify processes, tasks and resources required to achieve goals, identifying more and less critical activities and operate accordingly, planning and prioritising work to ensure outcomes are achieved.
HOW TO APPLY:
For full application details and a copy of the role statement, please refer to our website https://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/about/people-and-careers/join-the-team/.
Applications close at 5 p.m. on 06 June, 2017.