Total remuneration package valued at $173,259 pa (including salary $139,412 pa to $156,313 pa, annual leave loading and employers contribution to superannuation). Salary packaging arrangements providing additional benefits are also available.
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
- The successful applicant will be appointed under the terms and conditions of the Health Managers (State) Award and will be required to enter into the annual Performance Planning, Development & Review Program.
- This position involves weekend and out of hours work.
- The successful applicant may be required to undertake duties at the other centres should the need arise.
- Appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory conduct and services check, which includes referee/supervisor check, a review of National Criminal Record Check, review of Service Check Register, a review of sick leave, ability to undertake full duties of the position and clearance from the Professional Standards Unit.
- Applicants must address the selection criteria, attaching any associated documents together with their resume. Candidates who do not address the selection criteria will not proceed through the selection process.
- An eligibility list may be established for future vacancies.
- Please ensure you use your work email address so eRecruit can identify that you are internal to NSW Ambulance and/or NSW Health.
- It is a requirement that all candidates submit their applications online via e-Recruit. No paper based or email applications will be accepted.
About Us: http://www.ambulance.nsw.gov.au/about-us.html
Develop, lead and manage media strategy, operations and resources to ensure that the NSW Government, NSW Health and NSW Ambulance objectives are met.
Lead and mange media relations for NSW Ambulance to ensure an approach that is both responsive and pro-active. Identify media risks, advise key NSW Ambulance stakeholders and effectively anticipate and provide organisational media response to facilitate fair and balanced media coverage on matters of public interest so that community and media understanding of the NSW Ambulance position is clear.
Advise and support key stakeholders within NSW Ambulance including the Executive Director Office of the Chief Executive, Executive and Senior Leadership Teams, Ministry of Health and the Ministers’ media teams on media strategy and ensure the timely delivery and general effectiveness of proactive and responsive media management.