About the role
The People Experience Coordinator is the first port of call for all people related queries incoming to the People Experience Centre. Providing outstanding customer service, this role is accountable for the provision of client focused, contemporary HR solutions across the employee lifecycle, to employees and contractors of WorkSafe Victoria. This role supports the People Experience Advisor to respond, or triage queries efficiently and effectively, facilitating an early intervention approach, in accordance with WorkSafe Victoria's policies and procedures.
- You will be working in collaboration with the People Experience Advisor and HR Business Partnering team to educate internal stakeholders of WorkSafe Victoria policies.
- You will engage with internal stakeholders to partner with all client groups to provide nuanced and quality advice.
- You will produce and distribute sensitive documents (e.g. contracts and variation letters) to People leaders and the broader WorkSafe employee cohort.
- Finally you will establish and maintain critical internal and external relationships.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role.
You are an experienced HR administration professional, who wants to make a difference. Your communication and organisational skills are exemplary - You have a passion for customer service. You are a team oriented person who enjoys making an impact on your team and stakeholder.
- You have a good understanding of employment legislation, industrial awards and agreements and the ability to provide sound HR advice.
- You have proven experience in a dedicated HR role.
- You also have strong decision making and problem solving skills and a good understanding of IT systems
- You have excellent customer service skills, attention detail and the ability to prioritise tasks to reach deadlines.
- Finally, you have terrific written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:00pm Wednesday 10 March. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and/or Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Oli Hayes on 03 4243 8819.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
To meet the challenge, WorkSafe has begun modernising its services. We're aiming to provide an inclusive, empathetic and tailored service for every Victorian who comes into contact with WorkSafe, and embed a proactive, prevention-led approach to health and safety in every workplace across Victoria.
Like wearing a seatbelt or putting on sunscreen, "prevention-led" thinking will become automatic every time Victorians step into the workplace.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.