At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe is currently seeking a Senior Website Administrator on aFixed Term contract till December 2018 for our Digital Marketing team within the External Affairs division. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for WorkSafe’s public websites, email marketing and digital campaign support.
This is a Geelong-based position and will be required to work out of the Geelong interim office until the headquarters at 1 Malop Street are completed in July 2018.
About the role
WorkSafe is entering a period of digital transformation and the Senior Website Administrator is required to maintain WorkSafe’s existing digital presence during the transition. This role is responsible for website governance and maintenance, content updates and change requests and will provide support to a junior Website Administrator to deliver timely and effective services to both internal and external clients.
The Senior Website Administrator will also work closely with the marketing and communications functions and the wider business to set up systems and processes to capture event registration, support the development of campaigns, and plan and execute email marketing activity.
Skills and Experience
- Intermediate to advanced HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience working in Squiz Matrix
- Tertiary qualification in web development, computer science or digital marketing
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Demonstrated ability to liaise in a professional manner with a range of internal and external clients/stakeholders
- Ability to undertake effective research and analysis and produce accurate reports and material
- Strong understanding and prior application of project management methodologies
- Experience in the preparation of project plans
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement systems/procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- High level of keyboard accuracy and an eye for detail
- Sound understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Sound understanding of content design for SEO
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close midnight Friday, 15 September 2017. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.