At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Delivered by WorkSafe Victoria, in partnership with the Department of Health and Human Services, WorkHealth will provide Victorian workplaces with the information, tools and support they need to promote and protect the mental health of their employees.
WorkSafe is relocating its headquarters to Geelong by 2018. Prior to this date, this role may be based at either 222 Exhibition Street or the Geelong interim office. Where needed, you may be required to work across both locations until this time.
About the role
Reporting to the Director, WorkHealth, you will responsible for both people leadership and the development of strategic intervention programs in line with the direction of the WorkHealth program. In addition, you will cover the following:
- Lead, plan, develop and engage your team to achieve strategic objectives
- Develop key relationships and work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver strategy and initiatives
- Manage program planning, delivery, monitoring, evaluation and research
- Utilise evidence based data to inform decision making for program direction and resource allocation
- Maintain alignment to overall Health & Safety business objectives
Skills & experience
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Extensive knowledge and/or experience in the mental health, health promotion or related sector
- Strong facilitation and negotiation to inform and influence decision making across various functions
- Ability to develop and implement programs with high level prioritisation, planning and organisational skills
Benefits & culture
In return we offer a range of great benefits, including work variety, workplace flexibility and leave options, learning and development opportunities, study support, a leading health and wellbeing program, contribution to gym memberships and prescription eye wear and discounted corporate health insurance rates. WorkSafe prides itself on being a great place to work.
Applications close midnight Friday, 28th July 2017. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.