Powerlink Queensland is a Government Owned Corporation that owns, develops, operates and maintains the High Voltage Electricity Transmission network in Queensland. Powerlink's primary role is to provide a safe, cost effective and reliable transmission network to transport high voltage electricity to the electricity distribution networks. Powerlink also transports electricity to large industrial customers such as rail companies, mines and mineral processing facilities that are directly connected to our high voltage network. Powerlink provides these electricity connection services on a non-regulated basis.
The Personal Assistant’s main role is to provide high level executive support to an Executive member of Powerlink Queensland and assist in coordinating Divisional activities. The role is to provide proactive and technically skilled support to the Executive.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide high level executive assistance to Executive member enabling them to effectively and efficiently manage their competing priorities and time;
- Assist the Executive to develop, complete, find or gather information that is critical to Powerlink achieving strategic goals. This will include regularly being required to independently analyse and integrate data, generate alternatives, draw conclusions and recommend solutions e.g. draft correspondence, presentations or graphical information for review by the Executive;
- Deliver general administration duties in a timely and effective manner including arranging travel, catering, payment of invoices, proofing and editing information
- Arrange Divisional meetings, and ensure smooth running of division wide activities, being a role model for the Division and representing the views of the Executive Manager;
- Develop, Report and Collate Powerlink and/or Divisional Information to ensure accuracy and that business information requirements are met; and
- Support Executive in the maintenance of records, through relevant cataloguing and maintenance of registers to ensure the accuracy of information in documents and procedures.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate or higher qualification in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Significant experience as a personal executive assistant in a diverse, complex, medium to large complex organisation;
- Demonstrated ability in administrative procedures (diary management, creation and
- maintenance of registers);
- Advanced skills in the MS Office suite of products, SAP, Objective;
- High level of demonstrated reporting and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated skills in independently drafting correspondence, reports and presentations; and
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
For further information about this opportunity, please see the Position Description attached. Please click on the "Apply" button below to apply. Applications close at 11.55pm on Sunday, 23 July, 2017. Please monitor your e-mail regarding communication on progress of your application.
Position Description - Personal Assistant - DTS - June 2016.pdf