This is an exciting opportunity to join Ambulance Victoria (AV) and work with talented professionals to improve the health of our community by delivering innovative, high quality ambulance services in order to achieve Best Care for every patient, every time. AV is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator for our Blackburn North location.
About the role
This 2 years fixed term, full time role is responsible for ensuring project objectives are met by providing project coordination services to key Property Services projects. Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager, the key responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Business Improvement Manager by undertaking project planning and developing project documentation
- Coordinating projects using relevant project methodology to meet stringent timelines, budget, compliance and quality objectives
- Developing and maintaining issues and risks registers, communication and stakeholder management plans and ensuring project documents are completed and stored accurately ensuring version control
- Undertaking research and analysis and making recommendations ensuring alignment to the AV Project Management Methodology
- Developing and nurturing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have relevant qualifications and/or training in project planning or delivery, including exceptional skills in Microsoft Projects, or similar. Your significant project coordination skills, and experience working in a public sector agency will suit your logical thinking. You will be known for your strong written, verbal, interpersonal and influencing skills, coupled with solid organisational skills and ability to identify risks and problem solve. Armed with a working knowledge and understanding of meeting protocols and a high attention to detail, will ensure success in this role.
The annual salary for this position is $93,857 - $104,284+ 9.5% super.
The successful candidate must have a current Victorian Driver's Licence, be willing to travel throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria when required, and undertake a National Police Check.
What's in it for you?
As a valued member of AV you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance, as well as offering salary packaging options, generous personal leave entitlements and accrued days off for full time staff. We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our peoples' skills and abilities.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to read the document attached titled ‘Applying for a position with Ambulance Victoria' prior to submitting their application. For any queries please email the AV Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them on 03 9840 3653.
Your application will form an integral part of the selection process and should therefore be of a high quality and include the following:
- Cover letter
- Document addressing the Key Selection Criteria detailed on the last page of the position description
To submit your application, click "Apply Online". Closing date for applications is 5pm Sunday 17th March, 2019.
Ambulance Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The preferred applicant will be required to undergo security checks such as a police record check or internal Professional Conduct Unit check.
"Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position"