Central Highlands Water is a major regional employer, and we want you to join us!
At CHW we provide drinking water, sewerage, trade waste and recycled water services to residents and businesses in the Central Highlands region of Victoria. We are a public sector employer with a proud history spanning more than 150 years, of supporting regional prosperity through service excellence.
In everything we do, we strive to make a real difference to the lives of the people and communities we serve, and we share a common goal of making Ballarat and the Central Highlands region a great place to live.
About the role:
You will lead the coordination and implementation of environmental and sustainable programs and projects, that will ensure Central Highlands Water meet their environmental compliance obligations and deliver enhanced sustainable outcomes.
You will also provide support and thought leadership to internal stakeholders on achieving environmentally related corporate objectives and shaping the delivering of environmental improvement opportunities for the business.
What’s in it for you:
Working for one of the region’s largest employers you will be part of an organisation that is high achieving, cohesive and always striving for better customer outcomes. We’re full of “everyday people” that are great to work with and reflect our community!
At CHW you will:
- Have access to training and development opportunities that will further develop your knowledge and skills
- Be part of an organisation that strongly promotes work life balance, flexibility, safety and wellbeing
- Have access to RDO’s
- Work in an organisation that makes a difference to our community
- Be part of an organisation that cares about you, your safety and wellbeing
Is 2022 your year to take on a challenge and to make a difference? Take the next step and apply for our Senior Planner - Environment & Sustainability opportunity.
View the full position description
How to apply:
- Click on "Apply".
- Before submitting your application, we recommend that you read our Job Application Pack which has important information about how to apply.
- Please ensure you provide a cover letter, resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role.
- Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status
If you would like to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Brenda Wong, HR Business Partner on 0401 411 900.
Applications close: 9am, Monday, 16 May 2022.
At CHW we are dedicated to supporting our team’s physical and mental wellbeing. We offer flexible and hybrid working opportunities. We assist our team to develop, as people and as leaders. We value diversity and inclusion - our workforce is a place where the melding of a range of views and perspectives is celebrated.