Exciting opportunity in Ballarat
Up to $112,106 pa plus Super
Central Highlands Water is a major regional employer, and we want you to join us
At Central Highlands Water (CHW) we provide drinking water, sewerage, trade waste and recycled water services to residents and businesses in the Central Highlands region of Victoria. We are a public sector employer with a proud history of supporting regional prosperity through service excellence, spanning more than 150 years.
In everything we do, we strive to make a real difference to the lives of the people and communities we serve, and we share a common goal of making Ballarat and the Central Highlands region a great place to live.
At CHW, we understand that you spend a lot of time at work, so we focus on making your time with us as enjoyable and rewarding as we possibly can. We are a great bunch of people that are passionate about what we do.
We offer stable, secure employment in a fun and supportive environment. We also offer a huge range of employee benefits like flexible working arrangements, RDOs, generous leave options, a health and wellbeing program, ongoing professional development and much more.
You will provide technical leadership for a small team within our Business Intelligence department in:
- Developing data models, reports and dashboards to deliver evidence-based insights to improve business decision-making and outcomes
- Providing expert analysis, strategic advice and support across the organisation, with a focus on the use of business intelligence to drive improvement
You are a driven leader, passionate about the positive effect your role and your team has on the success of our business and the community. You are a great communicator, with a strong ability to influence and build relationships with stakeholders and your team. You possess strong technical know-how and the ability to get the best out of your people.
- Relevant qualifications and/or extensive Business Intelligence experience
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft BI stack, particularly Power BI, using SQL and cloud based data sources
- Demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships and rapport with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of expert business-focused analysis and advice across an organisation, with a focus on identifying and driving business improvements
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to leverage technical expertise to influence, mentor and offer thought leadership in a range of team settings.
If this sounds like you, click on APPLY NOW to be redirected to our website and attach your CV. While you are on our website, take a look around. You won’t be disappointed!
For a copy of the position description please click here.
Applications close 9:00am, Wednesday, 7 October 2020.
Contact Brenda Wong via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 0401411900.
Central Highlands Water is proud to be an inclusive and an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a range of flexible work arrangements and people of all abilities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.