We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced professional to join the Health and Wellbeing team, to provide advice to the business on issues relating to health in the workplace.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide high level advice to the business and liaise with external providers regarding the application of, and compliance with, the National Standard for Health Assessments of Rail Safety Workers
- Project manage relevant health and wellbeing activities including, health surveillance, health monitoring and health and wellbeing initiatives
- Provide regular management reports to demonstrate the effectiveness of Queensland Rail’s Health and Wellbeing framework
- Maintain records including the management of confidential files
- Assist the Health and Wellbeing Team Leader by providing input into organisational wide health and wellbeing initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary health management principles and practices, current trends in health management services and employee health and wellbeing
- High level of research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of interpersonal, negotiation, coaching, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of and willingness to commit to and work within Queensland Rail’s values and behaviours.
Qualifications in a health-related discipline will be highly regarded but not essential.
The salary for this role is approximately $103,000.00 annually with an attractive superannuation scheme and free rail travel to and from work.
If this position interests you and you feel you have the knowledge and experience please apply to position number 61708 via our website by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience by 9AM Monday the 25th of March 2019.
External applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol and Other Drugs pre-employment testing.
As Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other diverse groups to apply. We support working flexibly and encourage candidates to have a discussion around flexible work arrangements.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity please contact Ellie with your specific enquiry on 07 3072 2599 or email QRCareers@qr.com.au Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.