The Procurement team currently exciting opportunity for a Procurement Systems Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. This is an ideal role if you are looking for an opportunity to work with a diverse group of stakeholders to provide outstanding customer service and support.
Reporting to the Strategic Procurement Projects Specialist, you will co-ordinate, administer, provide technical advice to stakeholders both internal and external to Group Procurement, in the use of Procurement systems utilised in Queensland Rail.
- Co-ordinate the administration, support and maintenance of IT systems used by Procurement to provide service to end users to the agreed service levels. This includes at least: regular monitoring, analysis and reporting of performance, providing advice to both the Procurement Leadership Team and users, and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Create or maintain system and process documentation supporting the technical use and administration of IT systems used by Procurement.
- Working as part of a team, undertake projects to support and educate staff to improve skills and knowledge of Procurement systems and identify and report potential risks and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Support the Procurement team to ensure that outcomes from projects are embedded into the business through contemporary change management and engagement frameworks.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business stakeholder within Queensland Rail functions and other key stakeholders to ensure that system needs are identified, defined and incorporated into Procurement system functionality.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the Procurement team by anticipating and fulfilling needs when necessary and appropriate with regard to quality management, providing input into group and work area goals and strategies, while ensuring governance and compliance.
- Perform other activities as may be determined from time to time in accordance with evolving business needs.
Key skills and experience required:
- Substantial level of skill in defining, prioritising and organising competing tasks to meet deadlines.
- Substantial level of skill in providing advice and coaching in relation to ICT systems including SAP Ariba Sourcing module and Vendor Panel.
- Substantial level of coordination, planning, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Substantial level of stakeholder management, facilitation, customer service and relationship building skills.
- Substantial level of written communication skills to concisely articulate the interpretation of data tailored for different stakeholders and to assist with relevant documentation.
- Knowledge of and willingness to commit to and work within Queensland Rail's Values and Behaviours.
Starting salary $90,573 + super
In addition to a generous superannuation scheme, Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/ life balance.
Apply to position number 66026 by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5.00pm, Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require the successful candidate to satisfactorily undertake a video screen and an alcohol and other drug screen.
Please address your cover letter to Rachel Groves, Senior Recruitment Adviser. To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity phone 07 3072 1925 or email email@example.com. Please do not email your application; we can only accept applications received via our website.
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.