- Senior Workforce Planning Analyst
- Brisbane CBD
- Fixed Term contract with potential to extend
The Workforce Planning team is committed to building a sustainable capable workforce to deliver rail infrastructure and passenger services in a complex environment through developing, implementing and continuously improving the workforce planning strategy for Queensland Rail, ensuring adherence to the future business strategy of the organisation and meeting the needs of key stakeholders.
The purpose of this position is to perform and lead the analysis and interrogation of workforce data to support the design and implementation of workforce planning strategies within Queensland Rail.
We are looking for a highly experienced individual in HR data analytics who has demonstrated experience using SAP and other HR digital systems to enable data-driven decision making.
This position is ongoing temporary full time.
Key responsibilities for this role are (but not limited to):
- Perform, and supervise as required, the detailed analysis of workforce data to support data-driven decision making and enable the delivery of timely and accurate workforce planning strategies and supporting documents.
- Lead the analysis, implementation and evaluation of HR data, using varied analytic techniques, the integration of data from multiple systems and varied data architectures, to contribute to the integrity of workforce planning decisions.
- Foster effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to understand business operations and the corresponding systems and data architectures to contribute to the quality and effectiveness of workforce planning.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong background and experience in complex modelling and analytics specifically for workforce planning, performance and productivity.
- Skills in a range of reporting and analytics tools including SAP Hana, BW/Business Objects, Excel (Power pivot and Power BI) and Web Intelligence.
- Highly collaborative style in working with across the broader team and with line managers.
If you can demonstrate a high level of knowledge or experience in the above criteria as well as the ability to work in an adaptive and agile style environment going through an organisational transformation phase please apply to position by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5pm, Thursday 21st December 2017.
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.
Salary range $100,966 - $108,046 plus Superannuation.
In addition to a generous superannuation scheme, Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/ life balance.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity contact Lechani on (07) 30721638.
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require the successful candidate to satisfactorily undertake an alcohol and other drug screen.