Manager Storage Operations South - [Archived Advertisement]
Goulburn-Murray Water (View other jobs from this organisation)
Goulburn-Murray Water (GMW) is Australia’s largest rural water corporation responsible for storing, managing and delivering water across most of northern Victoria. GMW provides more than 39,000 services to about 25,000 customers in its operating region.
This role offers a rare opportunity to join GMW’s Senior Leadership Team and manage some of Victoria’s largest dams!
About the Role
Based in Tatura or at a gated storage within your portfolio, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the GMW Storage Operations team.
You will lead a multidisciplinary team to deliver operations, maintenance, emergency response, recreation, land management, waterway management and customer service programs across multiple storages within the nominated area. Working collaboratively across the storage teams and business units, stakeholders and customers, you will build capability and promote efficiency to ensure GMW’s storage operations remain at the forefront of industry standards.
What do you need?
- Developed leadership skills and experience
- Knowledge or ability to develop
- strong knowledge of storage operations
- knowledge of ANCOLD Guidelines
- emergency preparedness & response
- Strong safety, environment & cultural heritage focus
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Extensive workforce and financial management
- Ability to drive quality and efficiency outcomes by applying innovative continuous improvement solutions
- Agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our organisation where people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
- GMW are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- GMW offer flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
- Great time to make the move to regional Victoria for a different lifestyle, career opportunities and challenge.
For more information or to view the position description please visit our website.
Applications close on 24 June 2022. To apply for this role please complete the GMW application form provided on our careers page and email together with a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
In accordance with Chief Health Officer Directions, all employees need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and be required to provide evidence of their vaccination status. All candidates that are recommended for appointment will be required to provide evidence they meet the vaccination criteria.
GMW is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. GMW encourages people with diverse backgrounds, experience and perspectives to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 24 Jun 2022
- VIC - Tatura
- Work Type:
- Full Time