The Manager, Road Safety and Information Systems Integration Projects is responsible for the delivery, integration, and support of operational technology for Traffic & Highway Patrol (including telecommunications and integration with NSW Police Force business systems).
The role will lead and manage Road Safety and Systems Integration Projects from inception to completion, providing leadership, management, coordination and direction for the projects while ensuring stakeholder relationships are maintained and managed.
JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - applicants must:
- Public Sector Senior Executive - Band 1
- Temporary Full-Time up to 30 June 2023
- Huntingwood and Parramatta
- obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role
- have Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and/or equivalent experience in a related field
- have experience in delivering and managing diverse information and technology systems to a large organisation
- hold a current driver’s licence with no traffic offences recorded on their driving history within the last six (6) months.
This is a Temporary Assignment
under Part 5 of the Police Act 1990 up to 30 June 2023 To be eligible to apply for this role, you must meet one of the following statuses:
For your application to be considered, you must:
- an Australian Citizen
- a permanent Australian resident or citizen of New Zealand
Please do not attach
- attach a cover letter;
- attach an up-to-date CV/Resume; and
- address each of the Target Questions in the text boxes provided in the online application or attach as a separate document. Please limit your response to no more than 1 page per question.
copies of Qualifications, Certificates or documentation (other than a Resume/CV) - you can bring these if called for interview.
Prior to commencement, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a rigorous National Police Check (criminal history) and obtain and maintain a Security Clearance as determined by the NSW Police Force. For further information on the Security Clearance process click here
Applications can only be submitted electronically online via the I Work for NSW website. For information on applying for roles with the NSW Police Force click here Download the full Role Description to view all of the Key Accountabilities and Key Challenges by clicking here APPLICATIONS CLOSE: SUNDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2018 at 11.59pm