Advancing Women's Leadership in Tasmania Summit
In today’s competitive environment, it’s important to step up and position yourself as a strong female leader. The inaugural Advancing Women’s Leadership in Tasmania Summit will explore the skills and strategies to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities for career progression. Network with some of the foremost leaders across Tasmania and learn how to maximise your potential through anecdotal presentations, interactive sessions and engaging panel discussions. Come together and join the movement to support women’s leadership across Tasmania and gain key tips and tools to propel your career.
Learn practical strategies to
- Overcome obstacles to career progression
- Leave a positive legacy as a leader
- Juggle personal & professional responsibilities
- Seize the right opportunities for you
- Elevate your influential communication skills
- Develop your strategic leadership vision
Who will attend?
- Current, future & aspiring women leaders from all roles & sectors across Tasmania
- HR, Diversity, Learning & Development, Inclusion & Cultural Change professionals
- Male Champions of Change & those looking to better understand the challenges women face
Join us for lunch on day one and sample some of Tasmania’s most delicious artisan products during our Essence of Tasmania Artisan Market, featuring home-grown, female-led brands such as Honey Tasmania and Port Arthur Lavender.
Use the code CC*GC when booking to save $100 off the current rate!