12th Public Sector Women in Leadership NSW Summit
Leading through reform and transformation is an increasingly common responsibility for leaders in the NSW Public Sector. But when push comes to shove, are you adapting your leadership style to accommodate change?
Join us to explore the challenges of driving change and strategic reform in times of uncertainty. Public Sector executives will share their leadership stories and help you enrich your professional network. Develop the skills, strategies and technical know-how to position yourself for career advancement.
- Developing agility through change & adversity
- Empowering change in your organisation
- Driving collaborative stakeholder engagement
- Seizing opportunities for career success
Featured Speakers Include:
- Narelle Underwood, NSW Surveyor General & Director, Survey Operations - NSW Department of Customer Service
- Anne Skewes, Deputy Secretary, Land & Housing Corporation - Department of Family & Community Services NSW
- Clare Beech, Assistant Commissioner, Director Clinical Operations - NSW Ambulance
- Jade Hawkins, Assistant Commissioner, Engagement and Assurance Services - Australian Taxation Office
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711